Learn the entire frontend development landscape. Learn the key tools, skills and tips to help you start your career now!
*** If you are interested in learning about the Frontend Development career and how you can get started, this course is for you! ***
This course presents an extensive guide on the Frontend Development career and how you can take smart and effective steps to start your own career.
This course covers everything you need to know to get started. In this course, you will learn:
- The big picture (software development) and how Frontend Development plays a role
- What roles are there in frontend development and what do you need to know to apply?
- How to start your frontend development career
- Entry-level skills and tools: what to learn and how
- Medium level skills and tools: what to learn and how
- Higher level skills and tools: what to learn and how
- Very important website design concepts: you need to know them!
- How to avoid procrastination with the help of tools and liability advice
- How to stay productive and reach your milestones using useful tools and tips
- Essential soft skills to make you competitive in today’s market
- How to prepare for interviews for Frontend Developer roles
If you are serious about starting a career in Frontend Development, then this course is definitely for you.
What you’ll learn
- Learn what frontend development work is and how that fits into software development
- Learn what roles are in frontend development and how you can apply to them
- Learn how you can easily start your career as a Frontend Developer: tips from many years of experience
- Learn the skills and tools to reach an Entry Level Frontend Developer
- Learn the skills and tools to reach a mid-level frontend developer
- Learn the skills and tools to reach a top level frontend developer
- Learn how you can effectively prepare for Frontend Developer interviews
- Learn the tips and tools to avoid procasting and help you be a more productive Frontend Developer
- You should be interested in software development, web or frontend
- You must be ready and willing to start a career in Frontend Development
- You must have an open mind and be determined to learn new ideas.
- No previous technical skills are required